Property Surveys

Whilst there is no legal requirement for you to have a damp or timber survey to sell your house, you may be called upon to provide one as a result of a structural survey of your property.

Pre-Purchase Surveys

Some sellers have the survey done to be ahead of the game and to rule out any potential problem which could result in a re-negotiation of the price.

The survey results passed from you to your buyer could avoid them wishing to withdraw from sale. You could have the work done or your buyer could dependant on the urgency of the move.

Assured Preservations will roll their sleeves up and get to work for either party quickly keeping you informed of progress.

Pre-Purchase Home Reports

When purchasing your new home, damp and timber defects may be found during your home buying survey.

If damp and timber defects are found, your homebuyer surveyor will recommend that you instruct a registered Property Care Association (PCA) member to carry out a damp and timber survey, in order to find out how bad the problem really is.

It is important to get advice from a professional C.S.R.T. qualified surveyor who will provide a report and quotation if necessary remedial works are required, Assured Preservations are C.S.R.T. qualified to carry out a specialist Damp and Timber Survey.

I've moved in, why survey my property?

As a new purchaser, you may decide to have your house surveyed for damp to give you that peace of mind, this can be essential if your family has any medical conditions such as asthma, allergies or repiratory problems.